Sunday, April 15, 2012

Invisible City... take two

For the first Invisible City photographic endeavor, my aim was to capture the decrepit, aging, unsightly parts of the neighborhood that people tend to overlook. To me, this was the invisible part of it: people would rather pay attention to the beautiful, architectural pieces than an old garage or broken sidewalk. But, on a second thought, I decided to rethink the project and revisited it with a new idea. Instead of taking the Invisible City idea in an ugly direction, why not highlight the beautiful things that passerby just tend to overlook by mistake? So, on a second run, I ventured back into the heart of the Lancaster neighborhood and, armed with my camera, I focused instead on the little, quirky things that many people probably take for granted or walk past every day without really seeing. Enjoy!















































No comments:

Post a Comment